- Within 90 days of invoice,
A.C.E. accepts returns of materials that are in saleable
condition, unmarked, unstamped, and with no sign of
- If the PACE Test is removed, the PACE is nonreturnable.
- A 20 percent restocking fee is charged for each
- Please return any item containing a manufacturer's
defect for free replacement.
- Small amounts and frequent returns are discouraged.
For example, returns of less than $75 total value
may incur a minimum $15 restocking fee.
- The following items are not acceptable for credit:
CDs, cassette tapes, DVDs, videos, software, training
materials, printed forms, and individual components
of sets or kits.
- Contact Customer Service
for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), and include it in the
package you are returning.
- Include your copy of the invoice in the package.
- Properly wrap, tie, and tape the carton and send
it to A.C.E. Please use UPS to ensure tracking of
the return. (Note: Newspaper
should not be used as packing material as it smears
- After processing, proper credit will be applied
to your account, and a Returns Credit Invoice
will be issued.
- Please allow three to six weeks for processing.
For Customer Service:
Your input can impact educational reform.
We're listening! We want your suggestions and comments!