We take great care in filling, checking,
and packing your order. However, sometimes errors are
- Packing List: Verify with order upon receipt.
Backorders will be shipped when available. A.C.E. will
absorb shipping costs on backorders.
- Missing Items: Contact Customer Service for a
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 10 days
of receiving the order.
- Defective Materials: Items will be replaced at
no charge. Contact Customer Service
for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), identifying the
materials and type of defect. Your account will be
credited for postage incurred in returning the materials.
Indicate whether you would like to have the materials
replaced or credited to your account.
- Lost Shipment: If the entire shipment or
partial shipment has not been received,
- Damaged Shipment: If delivery is by truck or
UPS, report damage to the carrier upon receipt. Ask the
driver to acknowledge the damage in writing. Call or
Customer Service. Without the carrier's acknowledgement
of the damage, there is little chance to collect.
- Damaged Materials: (determined after opening
shipment): Materials that have been altered or damaged
by the customer cannot be accepted for credit. Contact
for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 10 days.
For Customer Service: